Are you a progressive communicator with a daily TikTok and Reddit habit? Are you fearlessly creative, innovative and have a desire to work within the a leader in creative communications and content creation?
Level: Senior Account Manager (PR & Social)
Type: Full Time/ Permanent
Location: Cardiff | Caerdydd
Working style: Hybrid working (three days office /two home)
Agency: Award winning integrated creative communications agency
Our client is an award-winning communications agency based in Cardiff and they seek an ambitious Senior Account Manager to work with the agency’s biggest clients and creative team, to run effective PR & Social campaigns that get our clients excited, the agency in the trade press and hopefully land the glory of a few awards as well.
What will set you apart?
With over 5 years agency experience, you’ll be well versed in leading PR & social campaigns that generate lots of noise. Social media will be a passion - you’ll communicate in memes and emojis and wake up excited at the prospect of creating, and placing, best in class content for your clients.
You’ll be tuned into the latest trends, understand the power of news-jacking, love a good reactive PR opportunity and generally get a buzz out of seeing your earned work land in top tier outlets, socially, digitally, traditionally.
If you are keen to make an impact in the industry, become a thought-leader in the digital space, be called on to speak at conferences, and share your knowledge and expertise then this agency is right behind you to support you ambition!
A snapshot of the role:
- Client communication, strategic counsel and account management
- Effective planning and execution of PR and social (paid & earned)activity, integrated campaigns and bring a strategy to life
- Ability to drive impactful results
- Influencer engagement
- Managing and developing a team
- Ability to deliver regular high-quality backlinks through PR
- Working on, and helping to identify new business opportunities for the agency
- Ability to build string relationships with team, clients, media, influencers etc
- Creative thinking and facilitation of creative sessions
- Campaign and content creation
- Data driven campaign development
- Ability to see the road ahead, troubleshoot any issues with team and client updated
- Care about the real issues in the world affecting everyday people
- Have experience in a paid social planning, PR strategy development and PR account management and activity execution
- Be an exceptionally curious and creative person
- Be hungry and passionate about the industry and your career
- Be eager to grow with a company and become more senior
- Deliver excellent earned media, love social media and all things content and are interested in SEO – you love seeing your work tip to viral and make a splash for clients
- Want to work with an agency who is doing big things!
- Be a Welsh speaker but don’t worry if you’re not as we offer optional Welsh lessons to all employees
Our client is a multi-award-winning creative communications agency that has grown significantly in the past few years, with a roster of big name clients, a happy and motivated team and a winning culture to boot. As a business they are passionate about positivity, possibility, impact and fairness, helping their clients create commercial campaigns without prejudice are wholly inclusive and representative to drive real influence.
- Rapid progression if you’re up to the challenge
- A LOT of training and development the in-house academy
- A massive push in the industry and on social media
- Regular socials
- Monthly phone allowance
- New business bonus
- Cycle to work scheme
- Platform to build your personal brand
- 25 days + bank holidays
- BUPA private healthcare
- Optional Welsh language lessons