If you are a strong and proactive Consumer PR Account Director who loves to get under the skin of brief to find a gem of an insight that triggers an impactful and memorable story, campaign or platform there is an agency looking for you.
Level: Account Director
Type: Full Time/ Permanent
Location: Cardiff | Caerdydd
Working style: Hybrid working (three days office /two home)
Agency: Award winning integrated creative communications agency
Our client is an award-winning communications agency based in Cardiff who would love to find a solid Consumer PR Account Director to lead the agency’s PR heartland accounts, a portfolio which span lifestyle, consumer health and financial services to name a few. This is a lynchpin role and requires a confident and compassionate leader who can make a positive difference to the team, clients and wider business.
What will set you apart?
With a stealth background in consumer PR you will be well versed in leading client business, managing and motivating a team, developing impactful campaigns, and delivering meaningful results. You’ll be comfortable working managing client budgets, team resource planning and know how to successfully maintain and grow business.
If you have experience working with consumer health or financial services clients with an understanding of regulation, it would be a bonus but not essential.
A snapshot of the role:
- Senior day-to-day contact for key clients
- Sets effective, integrated campaign strategies and works closely with the account team to ensure they are delivered effectively on time, to budget and achieve the desired results
- Has advanced knowledge of, and can operate in the wider marketing mix, especially earned and paid
- Anticipates clients’ needs and develops effective and creative solutions to problems.
- Support the Account Managers growth as they run client meetings and day to day business
- Proactive and strategic leader with ability to roll sleeves up when required
- Drives creativity through the account team, pushing them to explore new tactics and defy limitations and boundaries.
- Works closely with the senior management team to drive agency new business.
- Able to identify fresh leads and convert them into clients.
- Drives new business opportunities, identifies leads and supports with business marketing efforts
Our client is a multi-award-winning creative communications agency that has grown significantly in the past few years, with a roster of big name clients, a happy and motivated team and a winning culture to boot. As a business they are passionate about positivity, possibility, impact and fairness, helping their clients create commercial campaigns without prejudice are wholly inclusive and representative to drive real influence.
- Rapid progression if you’re up to the challenge
- A LOT of training and development the in-house academy
- A massive push in the industry and on social media
- Regular socials
- Monthly phone allowance
- New business bonus
- Cycle to work scheme
- Platform to build your personal brand
- 25 days + bank holidays
- Bupa private healthcare
- Optional Welsh language lessons